start - modes - menu - record - play
- in MENU > PLAY SETTING > REPEAT, the CONTINUOUS and SINGLE are normal play, and 1 REPEAT and ALL REPEAT are repeat modes
- PB CONT sets the repeat section (min 1 sec) in the current Wave and the playback speed (time stretch, not for 96K wave)
- press PLAY during play to jump back xx seconds (see MENU > PLAY SETTINGS)
- karaoke mix: listen to playback + input: use MENU > OTHERS > MONITOR MIX. change input level during stop or play using QUICK ("In")
- compressor: press QUICK > LEVEL ALIGN (on/off) to "increase to perceived overall sound pressure, to enhance listenability"